The selected location is:
( 32°, 40', 8.4" N; 103°, 31', 17.8" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T19S,R34E,sec12
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 638626 , 3615559
The elevation is 1198 m ( 3929 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 353.3
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.5216, 32.6690; 1198 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Upper Pecos-Black
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Quail Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5216, 32.6690 at a distance of 3 m
- Three Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5066, 32.6751 at a distance of 1562 m
- Electric Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5336, 32.6898 at a distance of 2569 m
- Number Three Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5458, 32.6893 at a distance of 3199 m
- El Paso Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5033, 32.6412 at a distance of 3526 m
- Horse Camp Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5583, 32.6770 at a distance of 3555 m
- Friar Camp; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5219, 32.7043 at a distance of 3918 m
- Quail Ridge Oil and Gas Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5783, 32.6454 at a distance of 5926 m
- East E-K Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5516, 32.7287 at a distance of 7196 m
- Ironhouse Draw head;
-103.5008, 32.7315 at a distance of 7203 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Laguna Gatuna NW
This was request number 31749067