The selected location is:
( 32°, 42', 15.5" N; 103°, 31', 18.8" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T18S,R34E,sec36
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 638543 , 3619472
The elevation is 1207 m ( 3960 ft )
The gradient is: 2.8
The aspect direction is: 354.5
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.5219, 32.7043; 1207 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Friar Camp; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5219, 32.7043 at a distance of 3 m
- Electric Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5336, 32.6898 at a distance of 1944 m
- Number Three Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5458, 32.6893 at a distance of 2790 m
- Three Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5066, 32.6751 at a distance of 3539 m
- Ironhouse Draw head;
-103.5008, 32.7315 at a distance of 3610 m
- Ironhouse Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5044, 32.7340 at a distance of 3682 m
- East E-K Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5516, 32.7287 at a distance of 3884 m
- Quail Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5216, 32.6690 at a distance of 3912 m
- Horse Camp Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5583, 32.6770 at a distance of 4561 m
- Ironhouse Draw mouth; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5280, 32.7495 at a distance of 5048 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Laguna Gatuna NW
This was request number 30283030