The selected location is:
( 32°, 16', 29.3" N; 103°, 32', 15.7" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T23S,R33E,sec26
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 637715 , 3571834
The elevation is 1103 m ( 3618 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 34.3
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.5377, 32.2748; 1103 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tip Top Wells; New Mexico: Eddy Co.
-103.5377, 32.2748 at a distance of 3 m
- Airport Pit ID Number 2901648; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5133, 32.2868 at a distance of 2658 m
- Bell Lake Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5091, 32.2615 at a distance of 3072 m
- Jog Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5311, 32.2476 at a distance of 3077 m
- Brimminstool Ranch; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5833, 32.2695 at a distance of 4334 m
- Allred Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5299, 32.3179 at a distance of 4838 m
- Big Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5672, 32.2348 at a distance of 5232 m
- Bell Lake; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5747, 32.2365 at a distance of 5492 m
- Antelope Ridge; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5799, 32.3107 at a distance of 5626 m
- Graham Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5894, 32.3018 at a distance of 5717 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Simon Ranch
||Tip Top Wells
||San Simon Sink
|Paduca Breaks NW
This was request number 30005493