The selected location is:
( 32°, 14', 11.4" N; 103°, 34', 28.9" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T24S,R33E,sec9
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 634287 , 3567541
The elevation is 1103 m ( 3619 ft )
The gradient is: 19.6
The aspect direction is: 179.2
The local roughness is: 7.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.5747, 32.2365; 1103 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bell Lake; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5747, 32.2365 at a distance of 3 m
- Bell Lake Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5747, 32.2337, ( 3567 ft ) at a distance of 308 m
- Big Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5672, 32.2348 at a distance of 732 m
- 12714 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5683, 32.2301 at a distance of 931 m
- 05059 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5841, 32.2101 at a distance of 3056 m
- Brimminstool Ranch; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5833, 32.2695 at a distance of 3750 m
- Jog Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5311, 32.2476 at a distance of 4292 m
- 12715 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5505, 32.1959 at a distance of 5046 m
- Tip Top Wells; New Mexico: Eddy Co.
-103.5377, 32.2748 at a distance of 5498 m
- Double X Ranch; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5747, 32.1759, ( 3464 ft ) at a distance of 6717 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tip Top Wells
||San Simon Sink
|Paduca Breaks NW
|Paduca Breaks West
||Paduca Breaks East
This was request number 30037446