The selected location is:
( 47°, 17', 53.9" N; 103°, 34', 52.7" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T144N,R102W,sec14
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 607255 , 5239290
The elevation is 762 m ( 2501 ft )
The gradient is: 1.8
The aspect direction is: 309.0
The local roughness is: 3.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.5813, 47.2983; 762 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Billings County 38007
The HUC is Middle Little Missouri
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Buckhorn Creek head;
-103.5813, 47.2983 at a distance of 2 m
- Buckhorn Oil Field; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5733, 47.3081, ( 2616 ft ) at a distance of 1249 m
- Fantail Creek head;
-103.5613, 47.2956 at a distance of 1544 m
- Whitetail Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6088, 47.2844 at a distance of 2589 m
- Blacktail Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6141, 47.2861 at a distance of 2825 m
- Buckhorn Butte; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6236, 47.3036, ( 2727 ft ) at a distance of 3251 m
- Devils Pass; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5372, 47.2956 at a distance of 3351 m
- Morgan Draw mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6277, 47.3014 at a distance of 3524 m
- Buckhorn Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6263, 47.3125 at a distance of 3750 m
- Devils Pass Oil Field; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5286, 47.3089, ( 2664 ft ) at a distance of 4158 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Ice Box Canyon
|Roosevelt Creek West
||Roosevelt Creek East
This was request number 31729035