The selected location is:
( 46°, 42', 42.8" N; 103°, 35', 46.7" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T137N,R102W,sec6
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 607289 , 5174106
The elevation is 719 m ( 2359 ft )
The gradient is: 2.8
The aspect direction is: 252.9
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.5963, 46.7119; 719 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Billings County 38007
The HUC is Middle Little Missouri
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bullion Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5963, 46.7119 at a distance of 3 m
- Dry Bullion Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6091, 46.7053 at a distance of 1221 m
- Bear Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5747, 46.7069 at a distance of 1744 m
- Wasepka Ranch; North Dakota: Golden Valley Co.
-103.6213, 46.7006, ( 2410 ft ) at a distance of 2285 m
- Bullion Butte; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6033, 46.6875, ( 3358 ft ) at a distance of 2763 m
- Connell Cemetery; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6049, 46.7369, ( 2352 ft ) at a distance of 2857 m
- Adams Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6027, 46.7375, ( 2340 ft ) at a distance of 2889 m
- Howard Ranch; North Dakota: Golden Valley Co.
-103.6316, 46.7017, ( 2418 ft ) at a distance of 2926 m
- Dry Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6005, 46.7381 at a distance of 2931 m
- Paasch Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5527, 46.7097, ( 2355 ft ) at a distance of 3345 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dry Bullion Creek
||Deep Creek North
This was request number 30246531