The selected location is:
( 46°, 35', 22.9" N; 103°, 36', 49.7" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T136N,R103W,sec15
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 606190 , 5160504
The elevation is 838 m ( 2750 ft )
The gradient is: 10.7
The aspect direction is: 279.6
The local roughness is: 6.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.6138, 46.5897; 838 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Slope County 38087
The HUC is Middle Little Missouri
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bullion View School; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.6138, 46.5897, ( 2782 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Van Doele Ranch; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.6344, 46.5961, ( 2522 ft ) at a distance of 1730 m
- Spring Coulee head;
-103.6411, 46.5811 at a distance of 2298 m
- Walser Ranch; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.6058, 46.6125, ( 2470 ft ) at a distance of 2609 m
- L Hafele Ranch; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.6461, 46.5786, ( 2880 ft ) at a distance of 2763 m
- Walser Crossing; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.5963, 46.6192, ( 2490 ft ) at a distance of 3545 m
- K Hafele Ranch; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.5625, 46.5772, ( 2522 ft ) at a distance of 4172 m
- Jacobson Ranch; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.5580, 46.5722, ( 2480 ft ) at a distance of 4700 m
- Spring Coulee mouth; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.5527, 46.6017 at a distance of 4871 m
- Northwest Slope, Unorganized Territory of; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.5502, 46.5867 at a distance of 4888 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dry Bullion Creek
||Deep Creek North
|Boyce Creek East
||Deep Creek South
This was request number 30009337