The selected location is:
( 47°, 18', 13.0" N; 103°, 37', 24.9" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T144N,R102W,sec9
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 604047 , 5239822
The elevation is 692 m ( 2271 ft )
The gradient is: 13.9
The aspect direction is: 118.8
The local roughness is: 7.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.6236, 47.3036; 692 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Billings County 38007
The HUC is Middle Little Missouri
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Buckhorn Butte; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6236, 47.3036, ( 2727 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Morgan Draw mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6277, 47.3014 at a distance of 392 m
- Buckhorn Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6263, 47.3125 at a distance of 1012 m
- Goldsberry Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6327, 47.3183, ( 2100 ft ) at a distance of 1774 m
- Blacktail Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6141, 47.2861 at a distance of 2073 m
- Fantail Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6266, 47.3247 at a distance of 2358 m
- Whitetail Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.6088, 47.2844 at a distance of 2410 m
- Buckhorn Creek head;
-103.5813, 47.2983 at a distance of 3254 m
- Buckhorn Oil Field; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5733, 47.3081, ( 2616 ft ) at a distance of 3838 m
- Beaver Creek mouth; Montana: Wibaux Co.
-103.6566, 47.3300 at a distance of 3852 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Ice Box Canyon
|Roosevelt Creek West
||Roosevelt Creek East
This was request number 29500929