The selected location is:
( 32°, 13', 5.5" N; 103°, 38', 49.9" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T24S,R32E,sec14
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 627481 , 3565424
The elevation is 1097 m ( 3599 ft )
The gradient is: 0.7
The aspect direction is: 240.9
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.6472, 32.2182; 1097 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Double X Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6472, 32.2182 at a distance of 3 m
- Cotton Place; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6633, 32.2248, ( 3596 ft ) at a distance of 1685 m
- New Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6647, 32.2459, ( 3660 ft ) at a distance of 3488 m
- 13595 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6666, 32.2654 at a distance of 5546 m
- Triste Draw Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6436, 32.2701 at a distance of 5768 m
- Jack Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6997, 32.2487 at a distance of 5994 m
- 05059 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5841, 32.2101 at a distance of 6017 m
- Bell Lake Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5747, 32.2337, ( 3567 ft ) at a distance of 7049 m
- Bell Lake; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5747, 32.2365 at a distance of 7131 m
- Pipeline Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.5972, 32.1665, ( 3473 ft ) at a distance of 7422 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tip Top Wells
||Paduca Breaks NW
||Paduca Breaks West
||Paduca Breaks East
This was request number 31707911