The selected location is:
( 32°, 13', 29.3" N; 103°, 39', 47.9" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T24S,R32E,sec15
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 625954 , 3566137
The elevation is 1097 m ( 3599 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.6633, 32.2248; 1097 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Lower Pecos-Red Bluff Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cotton Place; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6633, 32.2248, ( 3596 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Double X Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6472, 32.2182 at a distance of 1686 m
- New Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6647, 32.2459, ( 3660 ft ) at a distance of 2346 m
- Jack Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6997, 32.2487 at a distance of 4336 m
- 13595 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6666, 32.2654 at a distance of 4515 m
- Triste Draw Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6436, 32.2701 at a distance of 5358 m
- Bootleg Ridge; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6922, 32.2812 at a distance of 6823 m
- 13594 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6719, 32.2923 at a distance of 7531 m
- Cruz Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6161, 32.2882 at a distance of 8322 m
- Greenwood Tank; New Mexico: Eddy Co.
-103.7524, 32.2093 at a distance of 8571 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tip Top Wells
||Paduca Breaks NW
||Paduca Breaks West
||Paduca Breaks East
This was request number 29859057