The selected location is:
( 32°, 15', 55.4" N; 103°, 39', 59.8" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T23S,R32E,sec34
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 625587 , 3570634
The elevation is 1115 m ( 3658 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.6666, 32.2654; 1115 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- 13595 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6666, 32.2654 at a distance of 3 m
- New Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6647, 32.2459, ( 3660 ft ) at a distance of 2168 m
- Triste Draw Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6436, 32.2701 at a distance of 2232 m
- Bootleg Ridge; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6922, 32.2812 at a distance of 2981 m
- 13594 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6719, 32.2923 at a distance of 3026 m
- Jack Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6997, 32.2487 at a distance of 3625 m
- Cotton Place; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6633, 32.2248, ( 3596 ft ) at a distance of 4510 m
- Cruz Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6161, 32.2882 at a distance of 5391 m
- Double X Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6472, 32.2182 at a distance of 5542 m
- Sand Dunes Oil Field; New Mexico: Eddy Co.
-103.7374, 32.2740 at a distance of 6737 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tip Top Wells
||Paduca Breaks NW
This was request number 29692414