The selected location is:
( 32°, 14', 55.3" N; 103°, 41', 58.9" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T24S,R32E,sec5
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 622492 , 3568744
The elevation is 1116 m ( 3661 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 179.2
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.6997, 32.2487; 1116 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Lower Pecos-Red Bluff Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Jack Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6997, 32.2487 at a distance of 3 m
- New Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6647, 32.2459, ( 3660 ft ) at a distance of 3314 m
- 13595 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6666, 32.2654 at a distance of 3630 m
- Bootleg Ridge; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6922, 32.2812 at a distance of 3675 m
- Cotton Place; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6633, 32.2248, ( 3596 ft ) at a distance of 4335 m
- Sand Dunes Oil Field; New Mexico: Eddy Co.
-103.7374, 32.2740 at a distance of 4527 m
- 20016 Water Well; New Mexico: Eddy Co.
-103.7502, 32.2693 at a distance of 5279 m
- 13594 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6719, 32.2923 at a distance of 5502 m
- Triste Draw Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6436, 32.2701 at a distance of 5797 m
- Double X Oil Field; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.6472, 32.2182 at a distance of 5994 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tip Top Wells
||Paduca Breaks NW
||Paduca Breaks West
||Paduca Breaks East
This was request number 29709447