The selected location is:
( 46°, 32', 30.8" N; 103°, 55', 8.8" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T135N,R105W,sec6
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 582876 , 5154827
The elevation is 854 m ( 2801 ft )
The gradient is: 3.2
The aspect direction is: 77.5
The local roughness is: 2.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.9191, 46.5419; 854 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Slope County 38087
The HUC is Middle Little Missouri
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Indian Creek mouth; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.9191, 46.5419 at a distance of 2 m
- Deer Creek head;
-103.9297, 46.5419 at a distance of 812 m
- Northrup Ranch; North Dakota: Golden Valley Co.
-103.9094, 46.5658, ( 2805 ft ) at a distance of 2760 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; North Dakota: Golden Valley Co.
-103.9047, 46.5672 at a distance of 3023 m
- South Golden Valley, Unorganized Territory of; North Dakota: Golden Valley Co.
-103.9247, 46.5856 at a distance of 4878 m
- Horse Creek Association Headquarters; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.9902, 46.5258, ( 2921 ft ) at a distance of 5740 m
- Deer Creek mouth; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.8424, 46.5258 at a distance of 6151 m
- Williams Creek Dam; North Dakota: Golden Valley Co.
-103.8938, 46.5983 at a distance of 6564 m
- Horse Creek mouth; North Dakota: Slope Co.
-103.8891, 46.4781 at a distance of 7456 m
- Cannonball Creek mouth; Montana: Fallon Co.
-103.8958, 46.4764 at a distance of 7497 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Three V Crossing
||Boyce Creek West
This was request number 29827138