The selected location is:
( 31°, 1', 20.3" N; 104°, 6', 1.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 585853 , 3432421
The elevation is 1488 m ( 4881 ft )
The gradient is: 18.9
The aspect direction is: 135.2
The local roughness is: 13.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-104.1005, 31.0223; 1488 m
The state and county are Texas: Jeff Davis County 48243
The HUC is Salt Draw
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Indian Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1005, 31.0223 at a distance of 6 m
- Woodrow Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0933, 31.0182 at a distance of 825 m
- Brushy Draw mouth; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1052, 31.0298 at a distance of 947 m
- Upper Hidden Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0902, 31.0270 at a distance of 1118 m
- Cherry Creek head;
-104.1036, 31.0323 at a distance of 1151 m
- Cowden Ranch; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1108, 31.0168 at a distance of 1152 m
- Deer Camp; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0913, 31.0290 at a distance of 1156 m
- Walnut Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1052, 31.0120 at a distance of 1222 m
- Lower Hidden Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0888, 31.0309 at a distance of 1474 m
- Cherry Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1030, 31.0057 at a distance of 1851 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30298135