The selected location is:
( 31°, 1', 47.3" N; 104°, 6', 18.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 585398 , 3433248
The elevation is 1450 m ( 4758 ft )
The gradient is: 5.7
The aspect direction is: 186.0
The local roughness is: 10.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-104.1052, 31.0298; 1450 m
The state and county are Texas: Jeff Davis County 48243
The HUC is Salt Draw
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Brushy Draw mouth; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1052, 31.0298 at a distance of 5 m
- Cherry Creek head;
-104.1036, 31.0323 at a distance of 321 m
- Indian Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1005, 31.0223 at a distance of 943 m
- Deer Camp; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0913, 31.0290 at a distance of 1333 m
- Upper Hidden Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0902, 31.0270 at a distance of 1468 m
- Cowden Ranch; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1108, 31.0168 at a distance of 1532 m
- Lower Hidden Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0888, 31.0309 at a distance of 1574 m
- Woodrow Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.0933, 31.0182 at a distance of 1715 m
- Cox Tank; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1091, 31.0462 at a distance of 1859 m
- Walnut Spring; Texas: Jeff Davis Co.
-104.1052, 31.0120 at a distance of 1969 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30247921