The selected location is:
( 31°, 29', 26.5" N; 104°, 6', 54.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 584035 , 3484325
The elevation is 1050 m ( 3446 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 299.5
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-104.1152, 31.4907; 1050 m
The state and county are Texas: Culberson County 48109
The HUC is Salt Draw
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Seven K Draw head;
-104.1152, 31.4907 at a distance of 4 m
- Two Mill Draw mouth; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1513, 31.5157 at a distance of 4410 m
- Big Canyon Draw mouth; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1586, 31.5115 at a distance of 4724 m
- Brooks Ranch; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1558, 31.5187 at a distance of 4951 m
- Sand Well; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1122, 31.4423 at a distance of 5371 m
- Dutch Draw mouth; Texas: Reeves Co.
-104.0763, 31.5259 at a distance of 5379 m
- Gulf Windmill; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1727, 31.4970, ( 3467 ft ) at a distance of 5506 m
- Mendoza Tank; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1383, 31.4390 at a distance of 6135 m
- Sheep Camp Windmill; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1472, 31.4370, ( 3419 ft ) at a distance of 6682 m
- Little Sulphur Windmill; Texas: Culberson Co.
-104.1849, 31.4726 at a distance of 6917 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Two Mill Draw East
||W T Ranch
|Dellahunt Draw East
||Burnt Spring Hills
|Hopper Draw East
||Burnt Spring Hills SE
This was request number 29629443