The selected location is:
( 33°, 51', 1.4" N; 104°, 46', 10.9" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T5S,R21E,sec19
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 521305 , 3745593
The elevation is 1298 m ( 4258 ft )
The gradient is: 6.6
The aspect direction is: 77.1
The local roughness is: 5.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-104.7697, 33.8504; 1298 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Chaves County 35005
The HUC is Gallo Arroyo
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Plateau
(less typical) 22
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gallo Arroyo mouth; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7697, 33.8504 at a distance of 4 m
- Fourmile Draw mouth; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7824, 33.8420 at a distance of 1503 m
- New Windmill; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7761, 33.8640 at a distance of 1620 m
- Cowboy Draw mouth; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7505, 33.8490 at a distance of 1781 m
- Boswell Ranch; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7502, 33.8512 at a distance of 1803 m
- Fifteenmile Arroyo mouth; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7363, 33.8454 at a distance of 3137 m
- J M Fourmile Well; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7783, 33.8165, ( 4375 ft ) at a distance of 3846 m
- Burts Canyon head;
-104.7286, 33.8818 at a distance of 5153 m
- Little Burts Tank; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.7205, 33.8740 at a distance of 5248 m
- Twin Tanks; New Mexico: Chaves Co.
-104.8113, 33.8118 at a distance of 5762 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Round Mountain SE
||Rock House Canyon
This was request number 31720635