The selected location is:
( 41°, 34', 4.8" N; 104°, 56', 28.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T19N,R68W,sec36
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 504911 , 4601815
The elevation is 1831 m ( 6007 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 329.3
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-104.9411, 41.5680; 1831 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Laramie County 56021
The HUC is Horse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Bear Cemetery; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9411, 41.5681 at a distance of 9 m
- Dick Duvall Ranch; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9133, 41.5589 at a distance of 2528 m
- F L Duvall Ranch; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9124, 41.5583 at a distance of 2624 m
- North Fork South Fork Bear Creek mouth; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9338, 41.5444 at a distance of 2693 m
- Russell Dayton Ranch; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9705, 41.5525, ( 6103 ft ) at a distance of 3000 m
- Sweet Draw mouth; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9380, 41.5367 at a distance of 3488 m
- Harry Dayton Ranch; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9799, 41.5550 at a distance of 3547 m
- Elvy Gillaspie Ranch; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9788, 41.5886 at a distance of 3889 m
- McCann Draw mouth; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.9377, 41.5292 at a distance of 4321 m
- Richards Hall; Wyoming: Laramie Co.
-104.8877, 41.5533 at a distance of 4743 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Bristol Ridge NE
This was request number 29839811