The selected location is:
( 40°, 8', 42.0" N; 107°, 2', 30.1" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T2N,R86W,sec16
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 326084 , 4445849
The elevation is 2913 m ( 9556 ft )
The gradient is: 39.3
The aspect direction is: 72.7
The local roughness is: 30.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.0417, 40.1450; 2913 m
The state and county are Colorado: Rio Blanco County 8103
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Rockies
(more typical) 21
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bellyache Mountain; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.0417, 40.1450, ( 9834 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Allen Basin Fill Ditch head;
-107.0364, 40.1372 at a distance of 978 m
- Mill Creek Ditch head;
-107.0348, 40.1375 at a distance of 1021 m
- Bull Creek head;
-107.0548, 40.1394 at a distance of 1279 m
- Mill Creek mouth; Colorado: Rio Blanco Co.
-107.0292, 40.1372 at a distance of 1374 m
- Allen Basin Fill Ditch mouth; Colorado: Rio Blanco Co.
-107.0403, 40.1594 at a distance of 1601 m
- Allen Basin Dam; Colorado: Rio Blanco Co.
-107.0423, 40.1600 at a distance of 1664 m
- Allen Basin Reservoir; Colorado: Rio Blanco Co.
-107.0412, 40.1606 at a distance of 1730 m
- Burnt Mesa Filler Ditch head;
-107.0323, 40.1308 at a distance of 1770 m
- Allen Basin District Ditch mouth; Colorado: Rio Blanco Co.
-107.0378, 40.1633 at a distance of 2057 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31729738