The selected location is:
( 48°, 10', 41.9" N; 107°, 3', 53.3" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T28N,R36E,sec15
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 346511 , 5338179
The elevation is 731 m ( 2398 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.0648, 48.1783; 731 m
The state and county are Montana: Valley County 30105
The HUC is Lower Milk
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hardpan Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0648, 48.1783 at a distance of 2 m
- Pot Hole Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0617, 48.1753 at a distance of 404 m
- VR-2 Dam; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0623, 48.1600 at a distance of 2042 m
- VR-2 Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0448, 48.1625 at a distance of 2300 m
- Sculpin Dam; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0273, 48.1883 at a distance of 3000 m
- South Fork Brazil Creek mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0284, 48.1542 at a distance of 3807 m
- Number 2 Reservoir Dam; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.1106, 48.2083 at a distance of 4770 m
- Beechnut Dam; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0973, 48.1350 at a distance of 5388 m
- Brazil Creek (historical); Montana: Valley Co.
-107.0200, 48.1394 at a distance of 5458 m
- Beechnut Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.1050, 48.1356 at a distance of 5612 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Burnett Flats West
||Burnett Flats East
||Miller Coulee West
This was request number 30258527