The selected location is:
( 45°, 12', 11.9" N; 107°, 14', 41.3" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T7S,R36E,sec24
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 323703 , 5007986
The elevation is 1158 m ( 3799 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.2448, 45.2033; 1158 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Little Bighorn
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Beaver Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2448, 45.2033 at a distance of 5 m
- Steinhelber Reservoir Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2506, 45.2100 at a distance of 871 m
- Steinhilber Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2517, 45.2108 at a distance of 993 m
- Pine Creek head;
-107.2564, 45.1881 at a distance of 1925 m
- Kid Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2206, 45.2125 at a distance of 2154 m
- Millers Ranch; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2181, 45.2108 at a distance of 2253 m
- Crow Number 68 Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2757, 45.2217 at a distance of 3169 m
- Pine Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2842, 45.1908 at a distance of 3398 m
- H C Brown Number 1 Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2839, 45.1867 at a distance of 3589 m
- Brown School (historical); Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2853, 45.1811 at a distance of 4032 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Wolf Mountain Lookout
||Spring Creek Ranch
||Bar V Ranch NE
|Pass Creek East
||Little Bear Creek
||Bar V Ranch
This was request number 31692701