The selected location is:
( 45°, 12', 36.0" N; 107°, 15', 2.2" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T7S,R36E,sec24
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 323267 , 5008743
The elevation is 1145 m ( 3755 ft )
The gradient is: 8.8
The aspect direction is: 107.7
The local roughness is: 5.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.2506, 45.2100; 1145 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Little Bighorn
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Steinhelber Reservoir Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2506, 45.2100 at a distance of 5 m
- Steinhilber Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2517, 45.2108 at a distance of 123 m
- Little Beaver Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2448, 45.2033 at a distance of 874 m
- Crow Number 68 Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2757, 45.2217 at a distance of 2356 m
- Kid Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2206, 45.2125 at a distance of 2370 m
- Pine Creek head;
-107.2564, 45.1881 at a distance of 2480 m
- Millers Ranch; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2181, 45.2108 at a distance of 2552 m
- Pine Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2842, 45.1908 at a distance of 3399 m
- H C Brown Number 1 Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2839, 45.1867 at a distance of 3686 m
- Brown Ranch; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2864, 45.2317 at a distance of 3705 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Good Luck Creek
||Wolf Mountain Lookout
|Pass Creek West
||Pass Creek East
||Little Bear Creek
This was request number 31764381