The selected location is:
( 40°, 27', 52.9" N; 107°, 16', 6.2" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T6N,R88W,sec21
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 307681 , 4481808
The elevation is 1979 m ( 6492 ft )
The gradient is: 2.1
The aspect direction is: 133.9
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.2684, 40.4647; 1979 m
The state and county are Colorado: Routt County 8107
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Grassy Creek Coal Company Mine Number One; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.2684, 40.4647 at a distance of 3 m
- Temple Gulch mouth; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2675, 40.4511 at a distance of 1515 m
- Dill Gulch mouth; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2506, 40.4514 at a distance of 2113 m
- Greasewood Flat Reservoir; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2798, 40.4433 at a distance of 2569 m
- Dry Creek mouth; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2795, 40.4908 at a distance of 3045 m
- Hayden; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2575, 40.4919, ( 6337 ft ) at a distance of 3156 m
- Stokes Gulch mouth; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2309, 40.4711 at a distance of 3257 m
- Hayden Gulch Coal Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.2567, 40.4939 at a distance of 3388 m
- John C Temple Reservoir Number 1; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2695, 40.4342 at a distance of 3391 m
- J C Temple Number 1 Dam; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2706, 40.4333 at a distance of 3495 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Ralph White Lake
||Rock Spring Gulch
This was request number 30254924