The selected location is:
( 40°, 25', 59.9" N; 107°, 16', 14.2" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T6N,R88W,sec33
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 307405 , 4478327
The elevation is 2010 m ( 6595 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 91.5
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.2706, 40.4333; 2010 m
The state and county are Colorado: Routt County 8107
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- J C Temple Number 1 Dam; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2706, 40.4333 at a distance of 3 m
- John C Temple Reservoir Number 1; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2695, 40.4342 at a distance of 134 m
- Greasewood Flat Reservoir; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2798, 40.4433 at a distance of 1355 m
- Babson Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.2684, 40.4178 at a distance of 1734 m
- Crow Bar Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.2648, 40.4181 at a distance of 1761 m
- Coryell Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.2684, 40.4169 at a distance of 1833 m
- Anderson Coal Mine; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2684, 40.4161 at a distance of 1922 m
- Emrich Reservoir; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2925, 40.4286 at a distance of 1932 m
- Ramsay Number One Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.2659, 40.4161 at a distance of 1954 m
- Temple Gulch mouth; Colorado: Routt Co.
-107.2675, 40.4511 at a distance of 1991 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Ralph White Lake
||Rock Spring Gulch
This was request number 30268221