The selected location is:
( 45°, 13', 18.1" N; 107°, 16', 32.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T7S,R36E,sec15
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 321333 , 5010098
The elevation is 1103 m ( 3619 ft )
The gradient is: 19.9
The aspect direction is: 276.5
The local roughness is: 9.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.2757, 45.2217; 1103 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Little Bighorn
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Crow Number 68 Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2757, 45.2217 at a distance of 6 m
- Brown Ranch; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2864, 45.2317 at a distance of 1392 m
- Dry Beaver Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2889, 45.2314 at a distance of 1495 m
- Steinhilber Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2517, 45.2108 at a distance of 2240 m
- Steinhelber Reservoir Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2506, 45.2100 at a distance of 2361 m
- Liming Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3092, 45.2139 at a distance of 2775 m
- Little Owl Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2975, 45.2417 at a distance of 2805 m
- LIMING Reservoir Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3106, 45.2133 at a distance of 2900 m
- Little Beaver Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2448, 45.2033 at a distance of 3174 m
- Pine Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2842, 45.1908 at a distance of 3503 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Good Luck Creek
||Wolf Mountain Lookout
|Pass Creek West
||Pass Creek East
||Little Bear Creek
This was request number 30008092