The selected location is:
( 45°, 11', 26.9" N; 107°, 17', 3.1" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T7S,R36E,sec27
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 320569 , 5006684
The elevation is 1099 m ( 3605 ft )
The gradient is: 8.4
The aspect direction is: 239.6
The local roughness is: 5.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.2842, 45.1908; 1099 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Little Bighorn
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pine Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2842, 45.1908 at a distance of 5 m
- H C Brown Number 1 Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2839, 45.1867 at a distance of 460 m
- Brown School (historical); Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2853, 45.1811 at a distance of 1086 m
- Chalk Butte Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3106, 45.1944 at a distance of 2115 m
- Pine Creek head;
-107.2564, 45.1881 at a distance of 2203 m
- Chalk Butte; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3138, 45.1986 at a distance of 2477 m
- Liming Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3092, 45.2139 at a distance of 3232 m
- LIMING Reservoir Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3106, 45.2133 at a distance of 3248 m
- Steinhilber Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2517, 45.2108 at a distance of 3381 m
- Little Beaver Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2448, 45.2033 at a distance of 3389 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Good Luck Creek
||Wolf Mountain Lookout
|Pass Creek West
||Pass Creek East
||Little Bear Creek
This was request number 29662669