The selected location is:
( 45°, 13', 54.1" N; 107°, 17', 11.0" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T7S,R36E,sec10
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 320525 , 5011233
The elevation is 1085 m ( 3559 ft )
The gradient is: 4.8
The aspect direction is: 206.6
The local roughness is: 3.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.2864, 45.2317; 1085 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Little Bighorn
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Brown Ranch; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2864, 45.2317 at a distance of 5 m
- Dry Beaver Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2889, 45.2314 at a distance of 204 m
- Crow Number 68 Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2757, 45.2217 at a distance of 1399 m
- Little Owl Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2975, 45.2417 at a distance of 1411 m
- Sioux Pass Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2951, 45.2519 at a distance of 2342 m
- Liming Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3092, 45.2139 at a distance of 2674 m
- LIMING Reservoir Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3106, 45.2133 at a distance of 2797 m
- Steinhilber Reservoir; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2517, 45.2108 at a distance of 3581 m
- Steinhelber Reservoir Dam; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.2506, 45.2100 at a distance of 3705 m
- Chalk Butte; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.3138, 45.1986 at a distance of 4263 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Good Luck Creek
||Wolf Mountain Lookout
|Pass Creek West
||Pass Creek East
||Little Bear Creek
This was request number 30319746