The selected location is:
( 47°, 53', 17.2" N; 107°, 20', 11.1" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R34E,sec27
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 325343 , 5306505
The elevation is 792 m ( 2598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.3364, 47.8881; 792 m
The state and county are Montana: Valley County 30105
The HUC is Fort Peck Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mc Kee Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3364, 47.8881 at a distance of 3 m
- High Moon Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3275, 47.8800 at a distance of 1118 m
- North Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3328, 47.8989 at a distance of 1230 m
- Little Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3446, 47.8706 at a distance of 2038 m
- Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3529, 47.8708 at a distance of 2283 m
- Anderson Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3693, 47.8869 at a distance of 2461 m
- Niles Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3067, 47.9003 at a distance of 2600 m
- Little Frenchman Coulee head;
-107.3018, 47.8758 at a distance of 2930 m
- Beartracks Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3785, 47.9036 at a distance of 3586 m
- White Horse Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3846, 47.9008 at a distance of 3868 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Burnett Flats West
|White Horse Coulee
||Triple Crossing Reservoir West
This was request number 30029054