The selected location is:
( 47°, 53', 12.8" N; 107°, 22', 9.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R34E,sec29
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 322880 , 5306447
The elevation is 771 m ( 2529 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 181.7
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.3693, 47.8869; 771 m
The state and county are Montana: Valley County 30105
The HUC is Fort Peck Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Anderson Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3693, 47.8869 at a distance of 3 m
- White Horse Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3846, 47.9008 at a distance of 1921 m
- Beartracks Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3785, 47.9036 at a distance of 1979 m
- Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3529, 47.8708 at a distance of 2172 m
- Lone Tree Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.3971, 47.8783 at a distance of 2286 m
- Anderson Ranch; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3782, 47.8667 at a distance of 2342 m
- Mc Kee Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3364, 47.8881 at a distance of 2461 m
- Little Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3446, 47.8706 at a distance of 2590 m
- Square Creek mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3796, 47.8639 at a distance of 2670 m
- North Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3328, 47.8989 at a distance of 3035 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Burnett Flats West
|White Horse Coulee
||Triple Crossing Reservoir West
This was request number 29854266