The selected location is:
( 47°, 52', 0.1" N; 107°, 22', 41.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T24N,R34E,sec5
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 322146 , 5304223
The elevation is 761 m ( 2495 ft )
The gradient is: 2.3
The aspect direction is: 272.4
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.3782, 47.8667; 761 m
The state and county are Montana: Valley County 30105
The HUC is Fort Peck Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Anderson Ranch; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3782, 47.8667 at a distance of 3 m
- Square Creek mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3796, 47.8639 at a distance of 327 m
- Lone Tree Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.3971, 47.8783 at a distance of 1912 m
- Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3529, 47.8708 at a distance of 1950 m
- Anderson Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3693, 47.8869 at a distance of 2344 m
- Little Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3446, 47.8706 at a distance of 2554 m
- White Horse Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3846, 47.9008 at a distance of 3822 m
- Mc Kee Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3364, 47.8881 at a distance of 3926 m
- Shotgun Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3634, 47.8319 at a distance of 4023 m
- High Moon Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3275, 47.8800 at a distance of 4068 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Horse Coulee
|Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 29893223