The selected location is:
( 47°, 54', 13.0" N; 107°, 22', 42.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R34E,sec20
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 322249 , 5308324
The elevation is 762 m ( 2501 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 235.7
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.3785, 47.9036; 762 m
The state and county are Montana: Valley County 30105
The HUC is Fort Peck Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beartracks Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3785, 47.9036 at a distance of 3 m
- White Horse Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3846, 47.9008 at a distance of 549 m
- Anderson Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3693, 47.8869 at a distance of 1981 m
- Loblolly Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3699, 47.9208 at a distance of 2019 m
- Black Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.3876, 47.9247 at a distance of 2443 m
- Lone Tree Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.3971, 47.8783 at a distance of 3136 m
- North Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3328, 47.8989 at a distance of 3453 m
- Mc Kee Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3364, 47.8881 at a distance of 3586 m
- Anderson Ranch; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3782, 47.8667 at a distance of 4102 m
- Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3529, 47.8708 at a distance of 4120 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Horse Coulee
|Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 30246116