The selected location is:
( 47°, 54', 2.9" N; 107°, 23', 4.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R34E,sec19
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 321784 , 5308027
The elevation is 762 m ( 2500 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.3846, 47.9008; 762 m
The state and county are Montana: Valley County 30105
The HUC is Fort Peck Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- White Horse Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3846, 47.9008 at a distance of 3 m
- Beartracks Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3785, 47.9036 at a distance of 555 m
- Anderson Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3693, 47.8869 at a distance of 1924 m
- Loblolly Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3699, 47.9208 at a distance of 2482 m
- Black Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.3876, 47.9247 at a distance of 2667 m
- Lone Tree Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.3971, 47.8783 at a distance of 2669 m
- Lone Tree Creek mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.4326, 47.8897 at a distance of 3792 m
- Anderson Ranch; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3782, 47.8667 at a distance of 3822 m
- Badland Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.4335, 47.8897 at a distance of 3856 m
- Mc Kee Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3364, 47.8881 at a distance of 3867 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Horse Coulee
|Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 31732040