The selected location is:
( 47°, 52', 41.9" N; 107°, 23', 49.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R34E,sec31
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 320772 , 5305555
The elevation is 758 m ( 2488 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 45.7
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.3971, 47.8783; 758 m
The state and county are Montana: Valley County 30105
The HUC is Fort Peck Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lone Tree Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.3971, 47.8783 at a distance of 3 m
- Anderson Ranch; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3782, 47.8667 at a distance of 1916 m
- Square Creek mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3796, 47.8639 at a distance of 2070 m
- Anderson Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3693, 47.8869 at a distance of 2292 m
- White Horse Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3846, 47.9008 at a distance of 2672 m
- Lone Tree Creek mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.4326, 47.8897 at a distance of 2939 m
- Badland Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.4335, 47.8897 at a distance of 3000 m
- Beartracks Reservoir; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3785, 47.9036 at a distance of 3140 m
- Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3529, 47.8708 at a distance of 3414 m
- Little Frenchman Coulee mouth; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.3446, 47.8706 at a distance of 4023 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Horse Coulee
|Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 29777611