The selected location is:
( 40°, 38', 53.2" N; 107°, 25', 9.1" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T8N,R89W,sec18
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 295454 , 4502508
The elevation is 2011 m ( 6598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.4192, 40.6481; 2011 m
The state and county are Colorado: Moffat County 8081
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bridges Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4192, 40.6481 at a distance of 4 m
- Seymour Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4095, 40.6478 at a distance of 820 m
- Dry Fork Little Bear Creek mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4345, 40.6481 at a distance of 1296 m
- Community Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4025, 40.6458 at a distance of 1434 m
- Little Bear Ditch; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4423, 40.6556 at a distance of 2124 m
- Cedar Hill Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4375, 40.6656 at a distance of 2482 m
- Cedar Hill; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4262, 40.6744, ( 7090 ft ) at a distance of 2977 m
- Cole Gulch head;
-107.3806, 40.6408 at a distance of 3364 m
- Little Bear Creek mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4625, 40.6333 at a distance of 4018 m
- Elkhorn Ditch; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4417, 40.6811 at a distance of 4127 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Ralph White Lake
||Rock Spring Gulch
This was request number 29940576