The selected location is:
( 40°, 37', 59.9" N; 107°, 27', 45.4" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T8N,R90W,sec23
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 291738 , 4500967
The elevation is 1950 m ( 6398 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.4626, 40.6333; 1950 m
The state and county are Colorado: Moffat County 8081
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Bear Creek mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4625, 40.6333 at a distance of 8 m
- Cottonwood Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4709, 40.6175 at a distance of 1894 m
- Ralph White Lake; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4706, 40.6133, ( 6314 ft ) at a distance of 2326 m
- Fortification Creek Dam; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4706, 40.6133 at a distance of 2326 m
- Cole Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4684, 40.6125 at a distance of 2365 m
- Dry Fork Little Bear Creek mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4345, 40.6481 at a distance of 2887 m
- Little Bear Ditch; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4423, 40.6556 at a distance of 3010 m
- Bridges Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4192, 40.6481 at a distance of 4019 m
- Agee Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4784, 40.5983 at a distance of 4114 m
- Cedar Hill Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4375, 40.6656 at a distance of 4164 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Ralph White Lake
||Rock Spring Gulch
This was request number 30065361