The selected location is:
( 40°, 35', 28.0" N; 107°, 28', 45.1" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T7N,R90W,sec3
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 290202 , 4496321
The elevation is 1950 m ( 6397 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 293.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.4792, 40.5911; 1950 m
The state and county are Colorado: Moffat County 8081
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Coon Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4792, 40.5911 at a distance of 4 m
- Dowden Bridge; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4739, 40.5961 at a distance of 711 m
- Agee Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4784, 40.5983 at a distance of 799 m
- Hayden Cutoff Draw mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4698, 40.5875 at a distance of 891 m
- Wymore Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4687, 40.5922 at a distance of 895 m
- Wisconsin Ditch; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4934, 40.5764 at a distance of 2031 m
- Cole Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4684, 40.6125 at a distance of 2543 m
- Ralph White Lake; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4706, 40.6133, ( 6314 ft ) at a distance of 2567 m
- Fortification Creek Dam; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4706, 40.6133 at a distance of 2567 m
- Cottonwood Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.4709, 40.6175 at a distance of 3011 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Ralph White Lake
||Rock Spring Gulch
This was request number 29803739