The selected location is:
( 48°, 14', 12.8" N; 107°, 33', 9.3" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T29N,R32E,sec27
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 310468 , 5345781
The elevation is 683 m ( 2242 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 204.0
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.5526, 48.2369; 683 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Guston Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5526, 48.2369 at a distance of 2 m
- Moss Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5485, 48.2169 at a distance of 2245 m
- Martin Number 1 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5824, 48.2150 at a distance of 3290 m
- Guston Coulee head;
-107.5085, 48.2511 at a distance of 3638 m
- Beaver Creek School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6068, 48.2650 at a distance of 5093 m
- LeNoir Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5921, 48.2764 at a distance of 5280 m
- West Harb School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5118, 48.1897 at a distance of 6063 m
- Regal Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5013, 48.2811 at a distance of 6220 m
- Sevenmile Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5407, 48.1811 at a distance of 6268 m
- Harb Post Office (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5076, 48.1889 at a distance of 6300 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Horse Pasture Coulee
This was request number 29623315