The selected location is:
( 48°, 1', 40.1" N; 107°, 33', 41.4" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T26N,R32E,sec11
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 309033 , 5322565
The elevation is 701 m ( 2300 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.5615, 48.0278; 701 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Spring Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5615, 48.0278 at a distance of 3 m
- Content; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5604, 48.0206, ( 2332 ft ) at a distance of 806 m
- Content Post Office (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5604, 48.0206 at a distance of 806 m
- Smith Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5924, 48.0328 at a distance of 2368 m
- Flat Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5643, 48.0514 at a distance of 2632 m
- Twin Lake Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5643, 48.0531 at a distance of 2820 m
- Grove Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5535, 48.0542 at a distance of 2995 m
- Twin Lake Coulee head;
-107.6029, 48.0508 at a distance of 4007 m
- Row Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5674, 48.0650 at a distance of 4159 m
- Tallow Creek School; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5896, 47.9944 at a distance of 4264 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Horse Pasture Coulee
||White Horse Coulee
This was request number 29555797