The selected location is:
( 48°, 3', 11.2" N; 107°, 33', 51.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T27N,R32E,sec35
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 308918 , 5325383
The elevation is 698 m ( 2290 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.5643, 48.0531; 698 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Twin Lake Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5643, 48.0531 at a distance of 3 m
- Flat Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5643, 48.0514 at a distance of 190 m
- Grove Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5535, 48.0542 at a distance of 817 m
- Row Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5674, 48.0650 at a distance of 1342 m
- No Name Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5832, 48.0650 at a distance of 1930 m
- Spring Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5615, 48.0278 at a distance of 2821 m
- Twin Lake Coulee head;
-107.6029, 48.0508 at a distance of 2887 m
- Smith Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5924, 48.0328 at a distance of 3078 m
- Trueblood Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5326, 48.0722 at a distance of 3179 m
- Miller Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5613, 48.0819 at a distance of 3210 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Horse Pasture Coulee
||White Horse Coulee
This was request number 29995537