The selected location is:
( 48°, 1', 58.1" N; 107°, 35', 32.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T26N,R32E,sec3
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 306748 , 5323197
The elevation is 701 m ( 2300 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.5924, 48.0328; 701 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Smith Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5924, 48.0328 at a distance of 3 m
- Twin Lake Coulee head;
-107.6029, 48.0508 at a distance of 2148 m
- Spring Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5615, 48.0278 at a distance of 2373 m
- Content Post Office (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5604, 48.0206 at a distance of 2748 m
- Content; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5604, 48.0206, ( 2332 ft ) at a distance of 2748 m
- Flat Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5643, 48.0514 at a distance of 2946 m
- Twin Lake Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5643, 48.0531 at a distance of 3081 m
- Tallow Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6138, 48.0064 at a distance of 3340 m
- No Name Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5832, 48.0650 at a distance of 3646 m
- Grove Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5535, 48.0542 at a distance of 3753 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Horse Pasture Coulee
||White Horse Coulee
This was request number 30041065