The selected location is:
( 48°, 16', 44.0" N; 107°, 36', 34.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T29N,R32E,sec7
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 306395 , 5350591
The elevation is 698 m ( 2289 ft )
The gradient is: 1.8
The aspect direction is: 37.3
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6096, 48.2789; 698 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pinks; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6096, 48.2789 at a distance of 2 m
- LeNoir Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5921, 48.2764 at a distance of 1331 m
- Beaver Creek School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6068, 48.2650 at a distance of 1560 m
- Abrahamson Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5749, 48.3136 at a distance of 4639 m
- Clanton Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6374, 48.3247 at a distance of 5493 m
- Prairie Center School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6932, 48.2764 at a distance of 6209 m
- Guston Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5526, 48.2369 at a distance of 6304 m
- LeNoir Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6221, 48.3356 at a distance of 6372 m
- Pennington Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5649, 48.3328 at a distance of 6851 m
- Abrahamson Coulee head;
-107.5176, 48.3025 at a distance of 7317 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29633212