The selected location is:
( 44°, 36', 41.0" N; 107°, 37', 12.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T54N,R89W,sec31
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 292112 , 4943123
The elevation is 2612 m ( 8568 ft )
The gradient is: 43.6
The aspect direction is: 288.4
The local roughness is: 42.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6200, 44.6114; 2612 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Copmans Tomb; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6200, 44.6114 at a distance of 5 m
- Fender Creek head;
-107.6281, 44.6069 at a distance of 820 m
- Survey Creek head;
-107.6262, 44.6047 at a distance of 898 m
- Brindle Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6200, 44.5889 at a distance of 2504 m
- Bull Springs; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6053, 44.5906 at a distance of 2592 m
- Shell Falls Observation Point; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6145, 44.5872 at a distance of 2728 m
- Grouse Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6392, 44.6325 at a distance of 2795 m
- Shell Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6134, 44.5864 at a distance of 2831 m
- Survey Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6345, 44.5864 at a distance of 3013 m
- Willey Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6253, 44.6386 at a distance of 3048 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Hidden Tepee Creek
|White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 30186265