The selected location is:
( 47°, 57', 32.0" N; 107°, 37', 26.4" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T26N,R32E,sec32
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 304113 , 5315065
The elevation is 726 m ( 2383 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 153.6
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6240, 47.9589; 726 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Plummer Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6240, 47.9589 at a distance of 3 m
- Sage Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6504, 47.9542 at a distance of 2037 m
- Plummer Coulee head;
-107.5715, 47.9436 at a distance of 4277 m
- Tallow Creek School; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5896, 47.9944 at a distance of 4710 m
- PR-139 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5624, 47.9433 at a distance of 4920 m
- Sheep Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6904, 47.9528 at a distance of 5003 m
- Little Sevenmile Creek; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6357, 48.0050 at a distance of 5199 m
- Tallow Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6138, 48.0064 at a distance of 5336 m
- Seven Mile Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6618, 48.0006 at a distance of 5426 m
- Buckley Lake; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.5465, 47.9428 at a distance of 6062 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Horse Pasture Coulee
||White Horse Coulee
||Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 29880510