The selected location is:
( 40°, 23', 20.0" N; 107°, 37', 31.1" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T5N,R91W,sec17
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 277169 , 4474232
The elevation is 1950 m ( 6398 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6253, 40.3889; 1950 m
The state and county are Colorado: Moffat County 8081
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ute Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6253, 40.3889 at a distance of 4 m
- Long Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6267, 40.3869 at a distance of 255 m
- Whitlock Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6217, 40.3842 at a distance of 606 m
- Hamilton School; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6214, 40.3758 at a distance of 1494 m
- Castor Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6203, 40.3753 at a distance of 1571 m
- Sulphur Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6453, 40.3950 at a distance of 1829 m
- Morapos Creek mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6117, 40.3717 at a distance of 2234 m
- Hamilton; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6131, 40.3672, ( 6239 ft ) at a distance of 2625 m
- Fields Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6475, 40.4183 at a distance of 3768 m
- Williamsfork Number One Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6464, 40.4194 at a distance of 3830 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31709181