The selected location is:
( 44°, 36', 16.9" N; 107°, 37', 34.3" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T53N,R90W,sec1
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 291596 , 4942394
The elevation is 2263 m ( 7426 ft )
The gradient is: 69.9
The aspect direction is: 251.7
The local roughness is: 42.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6262, 44.6047; 2263 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Survey Creek head;
-107.6262, 44.6047 at a distance of 6 m
- Fender Creek head;
-107.6281, 44.6069 at a distance of 286 m
- Copmans Tomb; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6200, 44.6114 at a distance of 887 m
- Brindle Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6200, 44.5889 at a distance of 1826 m
- Survey Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6345, 44.5864 at a distance of 2143 m
- Shell Falls Observation Point; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6145, 44.5872 at a distance of 2157 m
- Shell Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6134, 44.5864 at a distance of 2276 m
- Bull Springs; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6053, 44.5906 at a distance of 2283 m
- Barrel Spring; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6350, 44.5844 at a distance of 2366 m
- Fender Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6537, 44.5939 at a distance of 2496 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hidden Tepee Creek
||White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 30276469