The selected location is:
( 44°, 35', 3.8" N; 107°, 38', 6.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T53N,R90W,sec12
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 290825 , 4940162
The elevation is 1813 m ( 5949 ft )
The gradient is: 42.1
The aspect direction is: 74.0
The local roughness is: 26.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6350, 44.5844; 1813 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Barrel Spring; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6350, 44.5844 at a distance of 5 m
- Survey Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6345, 44.5864 at a distance of 221 m
- Brindle Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6200, 44.5889 at a distance of 1287 m
- Cedar Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6545, 44.5894 at a distance of 1647 m
- Shell Falls Observation Point; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6145, 44.5872 at a distance of 1654 m
- Shell Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6134, 44.5864 at a distance of 1726 m
- Fender Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6537, 44.5939 at a distance of 1822 m
- Post Creek head;
-107.6489, 44.5697 at a distance of 1977 m
- Survey Creek head;
-107.6262, 44.6047 at a distance of 2356 m
- Bull Springs; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6053, 44.5906 at a distance of 2453 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hidden Tepee Creek
||White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 30044972