The selected location is:
( 40°, 23', 42.0" N; 107°, 38', 43.1" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T5N,R91W,sec18
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 275491 , 4474960
The elevation is 2019 m ( 6625 ft )
The gradient is: 22.2
The aspect direction is: 63.0
The local roughness is: 17.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6453, 40.3950; 2019 m
The state and county are Colorado: Moffat County 8081
The HUC is Upper Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sulphur Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6453, 40.3950 at a distance of 4 m
- Long Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6267, 40.3869 at a distance of 1817 m
- Ute Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6253, 40.3889 at a distance of 1827 m
- Post Oak Spring; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6703, 40.3867 at a distance of 2317 m
- Whitlock Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6217, 40.3842 at a distance of 2335 m
- Fields Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6475, 40.4183 at a distance of 2591 m
- Williamsfork Number One Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6464, 40.4194 at a distance of 2708 m
- Post Oak Draw mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6784, 40.4019 at a distance of 2914 m
- Hamilton School; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6214, 40.3758 at a distance of 2944 m
- Post Oak Draw head;
-107.6736, 40.3786 at a distance of 3018 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30112682