The selected location is:
( 47°, 54', 18.0" N; 107°, 39', 44.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R31E,sec24
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 301040 , 5309173
The elevation is 737 m ( 2417 ft )
The gradient is: 3.1
The aspect direction is: 144.0
The local roughness is: 2.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6624, 47.9050; 737 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kelso Number 3 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6624, 47.9050 at a distance of 3 m
- Box Elder Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6688, 47.8875 at a distance of 2003 m
- Sun Prairie Flats; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6868, 47.9228 at a distance of 2689 m
- Box Elder (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6840, 47.8856, ( 2360 ft ) at a distance of 2693 m
- Box Elder School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6840, 47.8850 at a distance of 2747 m
- Sage Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6504, 47.9542 at a distance of 5544 m
- Sheep Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6904, 47.9528 at a distance of 5711 m
- Plummer Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6240, 47.9589 at a distance of 6646 m
- Box Elder Coulee head;
-107.6060, 47.8572 at a distance of 6787 m
- North Fork Sheep Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7174, 47.9567 at a distance of 7065 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Horse Pasture Coulee
||Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 30151680