The selected location is:
( 47°, 53', 15.0" N; 107°, 40', 7.7" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R31E,sec25
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 300494 , 5307245
The elevation is 738 m ( 2421 ft )
The gradient is: 3.9
The aspect direction is: 133.1
The local roughness is: 2.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6688, 47.8875; 738 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Box Elder Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6688, 47.8875 at a distance of 3 m
- Box Elder (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6840, 47.8856, ( 2360 ft ) at a distance of 1153 m
- Box Elder School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6840, 47.8850 at a distance of 1168 m
- Kelso Number 3 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6624, 47.9050 at a distance of 2004 m
- Sun Prairie Flats; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6868, 47.9228 at a distance of 4148 m
- Box Elder Coulee head;
-107.6060, 47.8572 at a distance of 5783 m
- First Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7513, 47.8706 at a distance of 6449 m
- Dog Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7113, 47.8347 at a distance of 6675 m
- Sheep Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6904, 47.9528 at a distance of 7437 m
- Sun Prairie; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7465, 47.8456 at a distance of 7448 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Horse Pasture Coulee
||Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 29617531