The selected location is:
( 44°, 34', 58.1" N; 107°, 40', 33.3" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T53N,R90W,sec10
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 287572 , 4940090
The elevation is 1524 m ( 5000 ft )
The gradient is: 11.2
The aspect direction is: 137.5
The local roughness is: 35.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6759, 44.5828; 1524 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Post Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6759, 44.5828 at a distance of 5 m
- Post Creek Picnic Area; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6748, 44.5778 at a distance of 566 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6689, 44.5842 at a distance of 574 m
- Shell Creek Canyon Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6914, 44.5711 at a distance of 1796 m
- Cedar Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6545, 44.5894 at a distance of 1846 m
- Amber Gulch head;
-107.6595, 44.5689 at a distance of 2022 m
- Fender Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6537, 44.5939 at a distance of 2147 m
- Elephant Head Rock; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6864, 44.6011 at a distance of 2195 m
- Post Creek head;
-107.6489, 44.5697 at a distance of 2592 m
- Amber Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7084, 44.5683 at a distance of 3048 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hidden Tepee Creek
||White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 29894526